DKT WomanCare needs passionate, result-driven and problem solving candidates to help us achieve our ambitions of creating a world where women are empowered to live their lives to the fullest.
If you are interested in a position with our company, please check this page for open job positions often.
A strong sense of ethics, honesty, and integrity is required for any candidate.
Cover letters and resumes can be sent to email@example.com
Role: Marketing Data Analyst
- Position Summary: DKT WomanCare (DKT) seeks a Marketing Data Analyst to collect, synthesize, analyze and interpret marketing intelligence and statistical information. The Analyst will develop reports with facts, figures and trends to offer context for the company’s current portfolio and strategies for future business development. The role will be wide-ranging, including:
- Develop and maintain marketing intelligence databases: You will constantly seek out and assess data sources for competitor brand, price, and product information for women’s health products worldwide. Likewise, you will seek out and organize data from the Company’s customers to understand the landscape and how our products are perceived and used in the marketplace.
- Forecast demand and usage trends: You will leverage the Company’s databases to develop insights on market trends, including (but not limited to) market share; growth, demand and consumption trends; and market forces affecting the Company. Your analysis will inform the company’s product portfolio, annual targets, brand positioning, price strategy, and otherwise.
- Assist in measuring market impact: With guidance from the Marketing Director, you will measure
the impact and return on investment of various market interventions (like marketing initiatives,
personnel allocation, competitor action, etc.) through collaboration with the Commercial Operations, Regulatory, and Financial departments of the Company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining knowledge of updated data sources, evaluating credibility and potential utility, and leveraging them as appropriate
- Using data to understand changes in the market and estimating market share for the company’s products
- Developing product sales forecasts to analyze customer performance
- Leveraging analytics to identify product and customer development opportunities
- Other tasks, as assigned by the Marketing Director
Desired Skills and Previous Experiences
Professional integrity and strong ethics are assumed. The successful candidate will possess:
- A high level of mathematical ability and confidence with programming languages (i.e. SQL, Oracle, Python) and statistical packages (R, Stata, etc.)
- Demonstrates high problem solving skill characterized by a methodical and logical approach
- Deep sense of curiosity and a knack for asking good questions
- Experience developing, organizing, and maintaining marketing data information
- Experience and aptitude in analyzing, modeling and communicating results of analysi into simple, concrete, actionable steps delivered in full respect of deadlines
- Educational background in statistics, economics, data sciences, or related subject; experience in multiple regression analysis required
- Strong ability to independently manage their work, solve problems, and take initiative
- Rigorous intellect, with capacity to appreciate both the “big picture” and the details
- Communication and leadership skills to translate analysis into action
- Strong command of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- English and French language fluency required; additional language skills a plus
- Prior experience in healthcare industry a plus
Apply for the vacancy