We are looking for an enthusiastic “Quality Assurance Intern” to join our Quality Assurance department and provide support to help achieve our objectives. After an introduction to the different functions of the company, you will have administrative duties in supporting and performing some of the QA activities. As QA intern, you will collaborate with our QA team among others, to the following tasks: (not exhaustive list)
• Initiating improvements to the QMS, ensuring compliance to all relevant quality standards and regulatory requirements, principally on ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 and the applicable regulations.
• Handling processes: quality document training and training program, supplier qualification, customer qualification, change control, post market surveillance, adverse event, and recall.
• Participating in software validation in the scope of QMS.
• Quality documentation writing including the SOPs, quality reports.
• Participating in the risk management process and in the management review preparation.
• Handling quality related activities organised in the company.
• Above mentioned tasks are not exhaustive and can be updated according to company’s needs.