We are looking for an enthusiastic “Quality Assurance Intern” to join our Quality Assurance department and provide support to help achieve our objectives.
After an introduction to the different functions of the company, you will have administrative duties in supporting and performing some of the QA activities. As QA intern, you will collaborate with our QA team to the following tasks:
· Implementing and maintain the customer qualification process according to the internal procedures,
· Handling supplier qualification under the requirements of the internal procedures.
· Participating in the process of the company compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, GDP and the applicable regulations.
· Participating to the CAPA management.
· Participating to document control process.
· Participating to the change control process.
· Support internal Regulatory Affairs, Operation, and commercial departments regarding QA queries.
· Participating to the Company’s software validation process.
· Student for Bachelor’s in Science/Engineering discipline (bac+4/+5) or equivalent related to quality assurance and/or regulatory affairs, seeking an internship experience in the health industry.
· Adhere to DKT WomanCare Core business and Company values and Behaviors, such as defend women’s rights to access sexual and reproductive health, regardless their origin, religion, social status, income level or age and defend freedom through responsibility and accountability. This includes access to rights to family planning, contraception and abortion.
· Strong desire and passion to learn the Quality Assurance environment along with professional drive.
· High achieving and energetic person, project and success oriented.
· Very good organizational abilities and flexibility to understand different realities in an international context.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Fluent in both written and spoken English, French. English oral and writing skills are mandatory.
· Problem solver, individually and in working teams.
· Capability to work independently at the office but also in teleworking mode.
· Proactive and detail oriented.
· Strong command of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).